sábado, 31 de enero de 2009
In a judgement crisis I see my anecdote for it
It's only when your poison spins into the life you'd hoped to live / That suddenly you wake up in a shaking panic – wow! / You set me up like a lamb to slaughter / Garbo as a farmer's daughter / Unbelievable, the gospel according to who? / I lay right down.

All your sad and lost apostles hum my name and flare their nostrils / Choking on the bones you toss to them / Well I'm not one to sit and spin / 'Cause living well's the best revenge / Baby, I am calling you on that

Don't turn your talking points on me, history will set me free / The future's ours and you don't even read the footnote now! / So who's chasing you? Where did you go? / You disappeared mid-sentence / In a judgement crisis I see my anecdote for it / You weakened shell.


All your sad and lost apostles hum my name and flare their nostrils / Choking on the bones you toss to them / Well I'm not one to sit and spin / 'Cause living well's the best revenge / Baby, I am calling you on that

You savour your dying breath / Well, I forgive but I don't forget / You work it out, let's hear that argument again / Camera three: GO NOW!

All your sad and lost apostles hum my name and flare their nostrils / Choking on the bones you toss to them / Well I'm not one to sit and spin / 'Cause living well's the best revenge / Baby, I am calling you on that / Baby, I am calling you on that / Baby, I am calling you on

R.E.M. (2008) LIVING WELL IS THE BEST REVENGE





Etiquetas:

 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el sábado, enero 31, 2009 | Completito |


0 Lo han Dicho: