martes, 16 de septiembre de 2008
I've got mine but all the reasons I gave, were just lies to buy myself sometime

Ocean of noise / I first heard your voice / ring like a bell / as if I had a choice, oh well

Left in the morning / while you were fast asleep / to an ocean of violence / a world of empty streets

You've got your reasons / and me, I've got mine / but all the reasons I gave / were just lies / to buy / yourself sometime

An ocean of noise / I first heard your voice / now who here among us / still believes in choice? / Not I

No way of knowing / what any men will do / An ocean of violence / between me and you

You've got your reasons / and me, I've got mine / but all the reasons I gave / were just lies / to buy myself sometime

And can we work it out?

It's time to work it out / Going to work it out / It's time to work it out for you / We're going to work it all out / It's time to work it out / We're going to work it out / It's time to work it out / Time to work it all out

ARCADE FIRE (2007) - OCEAN OF NOISE






Etiquetas:

 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el martes, septiembre 16, 2008 | Completito |


0 Lo han Dicho: