sábado, 12 de julio de 2008
So maybe i'm afraid a little now, you know what I mean?
It's just the nearness of you

It's not the pale moon that excites me / baby, that thrills and delights me / oh no, it's just the nearness of you

It's not that your sweet conversation / that brings, brings this sensation / oh no, it's just the nearness of you

When i'm in your arms and I feel you so close, so close to me / you know baby all of those wildest dreams they come true

(it's not ?) That way, baby, that you enchant me / if only you'd grant me / ooh the right to kiss and hold you so tight

Oh feel, feel in the night / the nearness of you / the nearness, baby, the nearness / to feel, yes, the nearness of you

So maybe i'm afraid a little now, you know what I mean?

Feel in the night / the nearness, baby, the nearness, the nearness of you / oh yeah, baby, baby / the nearness of you

One love...

THE ROLLING STONES (2004) - THE NEARNESS OF YOU




Etiquetas:

 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el sábado, julio 12, 2008 | Completito |


0 Lo han Dicho: