domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2008
Hopeless to reminisee through the dark hours

Would this do / to make it all right / while sleep has taken you / where i'm out of sight.

I'll make my getaway / time on my own / search for a better way / to find my way home / to your smile.

Wasting days and days / on this night / always down and up / half the night.

Hopeless to reminisee / through the dark hours / we'll only sacrifice / what time will allow us / you're sighing... sighing.

All alone / though you're right here / now it's time to go / from your sad stare.

make my getaway / time on my own / needing a better way / to find my way home / to your smile.

DAVID GILMOUR (2006) - SMILE








Para el que quiera leer la versión traducida

Etiquetas:

 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el domingo, noviembre 30, 2008 | Completito |


0 Lo han Dicho: