sábado, 5 de julio de 2008
And in my thoughts I have bled for the riddles I've been fed
As she walks in the room, scented and tall / hesitating once more / and as I take on myself and the bitterness I felt / realize that love flows

Wild white horses, they will take me away / and the tenderness I feel / will send the dark underneath / will I follow?

Through the glory of life I will scatter on the floor / disappointed and sore / and in my thoughts I have bled for the riddles I've been fed / another lie moves over

Wild white horses, they will take me away / and the tenderness I feel / will send the dark underneath / will I follow?

wild white horses, they will take me away / and the tenderness I feel / will send the dark underneath / will I follow?

PORTISHEAD (2008) THE RIP



animated version:



Para el que quiera leer la versión traducida al español (además pueden ver cover by RADIOHEAD)



Etiquetas:

 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el sábado, julio 05, 2008 | Completito |


1 Lo han Dicho: