lunes, 26 de mayo de 2008
Melt me down into big black armour
Once I wanted to be the greatest / No wind or waterfall could stall me / And then came the rush of the flood / Stars of night turned deep to dust

Melt me down / Into big black armour / Leave no trace of grace / Just in your honor / Lower me down / To culprit south / Make 'em wash / The space in town / For the lead and the dregs / Of my bed i've been sleepin' / Lower me down / Pin me in / Secure the grounds / For the later parade

Once I wanted to be the greatest / Two fists of solid rock / With brains that could explain / Any feeling / Lower me down / Pin me in / Secure the grounds / For the lead and the dregs of my bed / I was sleepin' / For the later parade

Once I wanted to be the greatest / No wind or waterfall could stall me / And then came the rush of the flood / Stars of night turned deep to dust

CAT POWER (2006) THE GREATEST



Para el que quiera leer la versión traducida al español





qué disco otoñal!!!!!

Etiquetas:

 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el lunes, mayo 26, 2008 | Completito |


0 Lo han Dicho: