jueves, 6 de marzo de 2008
But nothing seems to phase me and this one still survives

No one ever thought this one would survive / helpless child, gonna walk a drum beat behind / lock you in a dream, never let you go / never let you laugh or smile, not you.

Well, I just want to walk right out of this world / 'cause everybody has a poison heart / I just want to walk right out of this world / 'cause everybody has a poison heart.

Making friends with a homeless torn up man / he just kind of smiles, it really shakes me up. / there's danger on every corner but I’m okay / walking down the street trying to forget yesterday.

Well, I just want to walk right out of this world / 'cause everybody has a poison heart / I just want to walk right out of this world / 'cause everybody has a poison heart / a poison heart, a poison heart, a poison heart ... Yeah!

You know that life really takes its toll / and a poet's gut reaction is to search his very soul / so much damn confusion before my eyes / but nothing seems to phase me and this one still survives.

I just want to walk right out of this world / 'cause everybody has a poison heart / I just want to walk right out of this world / 'cause everybody has a poison heart / well, I just want to walk right out of this world / 'cause everybody has a poison heart.
A poison heart / a poison heart / a poison heart / a poison heart / a poison heart / a poison heart

RAMONES (1992) – POISON HEART



 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el jueves, marzo 06, 2008 | Completito |


0 Lo han Dicho: