miércoles, 19 de julio de 2006
Remember what I said

Watching girls go passing by / It ain't the latest thing / I'm just standing in a doorway / I'm just trying to make some sense / Out of these girls go passing by / The tales they tell of men / I'm not waiting on a lady / I'm just waiting on a friend.

A smile relieves a heart that grieves / Remember what I said / I'm not waiting on a lady / I'm just waiting on a friend / I'm just waiting on a friend

Don't need a whore / I don't need no booze / Don't need a virgin priest / But I need someone I can cry to / I need someone to protect / Making love and breaking hearts / It is a game for youth / But I'm not waiting on a lady / I'm just waiting on a friend.

ROLLING STONES (1981) – WAITING ON A FRIEND


Powered by Castpost
 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el miércoles, julio 19, 2006 | Completito |


2 Lo han Dicho: