viernes, 14 de julio de 2006
We wouldn't miss you at all

Oh where are you now / pussy willow that smiled on this leaf? / When I was alone you promised the stone from your heart / my head kissed the ground / I was half the way down, treading the sand / please, please, lift a hand / I'm only a person whose armbands beat / on his hands, hang tall / won't you miss me? / Wouldn't you miss me at all?

The poppy birds way / swing twigs coffee brands around / brandish her wand with a feathery tongue / my head kissed the ground / I was half the way down, treading the sand / please, please, please lift the hand / I'm only a person with Eskimo chain / I tattooed my brain all the way... / Won't you miss me? / Wouldn't you miss me at all?

SYD BARRET (1970) – DARK GLOBE


Powered by Castpost
 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el viernes, julio 14, 2006 | Completito |


6 Lo han Dicho: