viernes, 23 de junio de 2006
'cos everyday is Sunday

Percussion baby / Walking down the street / Preattiest lady that you'll ever meet / Percussion baby / On the cover of a magazine / The loveliest lady that you've ever seen

But don't say maybe / 'cos I'm not a little boy / Percussion baby / Don't treat me like a toy / 'cos everyday is Sunday / When you're so full of joy / Percussion baby, I'm not your little boy

Percussion baby / I don't want to see you fade away / Leaving right now here / Is the best way

Percussion baby / Hear you walk away / I hear the tip,tap,tapping / Of your high heels / Saying...you're going away

Never on a Sunday / When I feel you're no more here / Percussion baby / I'm so full of fear / You never said maybe / But I'm not your little toy

Oooh, percussion baby / I'm not your little boy /

SUMO (1987) - PERCUSSION BABY


Powered by Castpost
 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el viernes, junio 23, 2006 | Completito |


1 Lo han Dicho: