martes, 27 de junio de 2006
Anything's possible

I am not Jesus though I have the same initials / I am the man who stays home and does the dishes. / And how was your day? / Is that woman still trying to do your head in? / A man told me to beware of 33. / He said, / "It was not an easy time for me" / but I'll get trhough / even though I've got no miracles to show you.

I'd like to make this water wine / but it's impossible. / I've got to get these dishes dry.

I'll read a story if it helps you sleep at night. / I've got some matches if you ever need a light. / Oh I am just a man / but I’m doing what I can to help you.

I'd like to make this water wine / but it's impossible. / I've got to get these dishes dry.

And I'm not worried that I will never touch the stars /  ??cos stars belong up in heaven / and the earth is where we are. / Oh yeah.

And aren't you happy just to be alive? / Anything's possible. / You've got no Cross to bear tonight. / No not tonight. / No not tonight.

I am not Jesus though I have the same initials.

PULP (1998) - DISHES


Powered by Castpost
 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el martes, junio 27, 2006 | Completito |


1 Lo han Dicho: