viernes, 9 de junio de 2006
And I used to sometimes try to catch her

Yes I know who you remind me of / A girl I think I used to know / Yes I'd see her when the day got colder / On those days when it felt like snow

You know I even think that she stared like you / She used to just stand there and stare / And roll her eyes right up to heaven / And make like I just wasn't there

And she used to fall down a lot / That girl was always falling / Again and again / And I used to sometimes try to catch her / But I never even caught her name

And sometimes we would spend the night / Just rolling about on a floor / And I remember / Even though it felt soft at the time / I always used to wake up sore

You know I even think that she smiled like you / She used to just stand there and smile / And her eyes would go all sort of far away / And stay like that for quite a while

And I remember she used to fall down a lot / That girl was always falling / Again and again / And I used to sometimes try to catch her / But I never even caught her name

Yes I sometimes even tried to catch her / But I never even caught her name

THE CURE (1987) – CATCH


Powered by Castpost
 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el viernes, junio 09, 2006 | Completito |


0 Lo han Dicho: