sábado, 14 de enero de 2006
I need and I wish...pls
Gotta get away..gotta get away / I'm on a permanent vacation / Nothing left to move / I want a revelation / Nothing left to prove

I could take it with me / Leave you all behind / Got some kind of feeling / Burnin' on my mind

Sleeping late in the morning / Stay out all night long / Every day is like the one before / I'm going wrong

I'm on a permanent vacation / Nothing left to lose / I want a revelation / Nothing left to prove /  / I can take it with me / Leave you all behind / Got some kind of feeling / Burnin on my mind

There's only one thing you can do / This I gotta do / I got nothing to win...nothing to lose / Nothing left to prove / One thing to do  

Well, I'm on a permanent vacation / Permanent vacation

R.E.M. (1980) Permanent Vacation


Powered by Castpost
 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el sábado, enero 14, 2006 | Completito |


0 Lo han Dicho: