martes, 11 de octubre de 2005
yes, that's my problem


I'm a dreamin' man, yes, that's my problem / I can't tell  when I'm not being real./ In the meadow dusk , I park my Aerostar / With a loaded gun and sweet dreams of you. /



I'll always be a dreamin' man/ I don't have to understand / I know it's alright.



I see your curves and  I feel your vibrations / You dressed in black and white, you lost in the mall / I watch you disappear  past Club Med Vacations / Another sleepless night, a sun that won't fall.



I'll always be a dreamin' man / I don't have to understand / I know it's alright.



Now the night is gone, a new day is dawning / And our homeless dreams  go back to the street / Another time or place,  another civilization /  Would really make  this life feel so complete.



I'll always be a dreamin' man / I don't have to understand / I know it's alright.



Dreamin' man / He's got a problem / Dreamin' man / Dreamin' man / He's got a problem/ Dreamin' man.



NEIL YOUNG (1992) Dreamin' man





Powered by Castpost
 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el martes, octubre 11, 2005 | Completito |


6 Lo han Dicho: