martes, 3 de enero de 2006
Para cantar al oido
Like a bird on the wire / like a drunk in a midnight choir / I have tried in my way to be free. / Like a worm on a hook, / like a knight from some old fashioned book / I have saved all my ribbons for thee. / If I, if I have been unkind / I hope that you can just let it go by. / If I, if I have been untrue / I hope you know it was never to you.

Like a baby, stillborn, / like a beast with his horn / I have torn everyone who reached out for me. / But I swear by this song / and by all that I have done wrong / I will make it all up to thee. / I saw a beggar leaning on his wooden crutch / he said to me, "You must not ask for so much." / And a pretty woman leaning in her darkened door / she cried to me "Hey, why not ask for more?"  

Oh like a bird on the wire, / like a drunk in a midnight choir have tried in my way to be free.

LEONARD COHEN (1969) Bird on the Wire


Powered by Castpost

También pueden elegir estas dos versiones:

Joe Cocker (1969)


Powered by Castpost


Johnny Cash (1994)



Powered by Castpost
 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el martes, enero 03, 2006 | Completito |


5 Lo han Dicho: