lunes, 9 de octubre de 2006
Happy birthday, John

The years have passed so quickly / One thing I've understood / I am only learning / To tell the trees from wood

I know what's coming down / And I know where it's coming from / And I know and I'm sorry (yes I am) / But I never could speak my mind

And I know just how you feel / And I know now what I have done / And I know and I'm guilty / But I never could speak my mind

I know what I was missing / But now my eyes can see / I put myself in your place / As you did for me

Today I love you more than yesterday / Right now I love you more right now / Now I know what's coming down / I can feel where it's coming from / And I know it's getting better (all the time) / As we share in each other's minds

Today I love you more than yesterday / Right now I love you more right now / Ooh hoo no more crying / Ooh hoo no more crying

JOHN LENNON (1973) – I KNOW (I KNOW)


John Lennon - I Know.mp3

 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el lunes, octubre 09, 2006 | Completito |


1 Lo han Dicho:


  • Anonymous Anónimo, Lo dijo el sábado, octubre 14, 2006 1:57:00 a. m.:

    Hola Trompo...q linda cancion, preciosa...cuando la escuche hace un tiempo por primera vez, no quise que terminara más...no pasa con cualquier canción jajaj Saludos :)