miércoles, 6 de septiembre de 2006
And I got nothing more to say about it

Before I let you down again / I just want to see you in your eyes / I would have taken everything out on you / I only thought you could understand

They say everyman goes blind in his heart / and they say everybody steals somebody's heart away / and I got nothing more to say about it / Nothing more than you would me

Send me your flowers, of your December / Send me your dreams, of your candy wine / I got just one thing I can't give you / Just one more thing of mine

They say everyman goes blind in his heart / they say everybody steals somebody's heart away / and I’ve been wondering why you let me down / and I been taking it all for granted

MAZZY STAR (1996) - FLOWERS IN DECEMBER


Mazzy Star - Flowers In December.mp3

 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el miércoles, septiembre 06, 2006 | Completito |


0 Lo han Dicho: