martes, 3 de octubre de 2006
Another heart is cracked in two

Tonight I'm tangled in my blanket of clouds / Dreaming aloud.
Things just won't do without you, matter of fact / I'm on your back. If you walk out on me / I'm walking after you / If you walk out on me / I'm walking after you.

If you'd accept surrender, I'll give up some more / Weren't you adored.
I cannot be without you, matter of fact / I'm on your back. If you walk out on me / I'm walking after you / If you walk out on me / I'm walking after you

Another heart is cracked in two / I'm on your back. I cannot be without you, matter of fact / I'm on your back.

If you walk out on me / I'm walking after you / If you walk out on me / I'm walking after you / If you walk out on me / I'm walking after you.

Another heart is cracked in two.

FOO FIGHTERS (1998) - WALKING AFTER YOU.

Gracias a la radioblog de zapatillabionica.blogspot.com por reencontrarme con esta canción.







Foo Fighters - Walking After You.mp3

 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el martes, octubre 03, 2006 | Completito |


0 Lo han Dicho: