domingo, 27 de agosto de 2006
Till the heavens stop the rain
Yeah!, come on, come on, come on, come on / Now touch me, baby / Cant you see that I am not afraid? / What was that promise that you made? / Why wont you tell me what she said? / What was that promise that you made?

Now, Im gonna love you, till the heavens stop the rain / Im gonna love you / Till the stars fall from the sky for you and i

Come on, come on, come on, come on / Now touch me, baby / Cant you see that I am not afraid? / What was that promise that you made? / Why wont you tell me what she said? / What was that promise that you made?

Im gonna love you, till the heavens stop the rain / Im gonna love you / Till the stars fall from the sky for you and i

Im gonna love you, till the heavens stop the rain / Im gonna love you / Till the stars fall from the sky for you and i

THE DOORS (1969) – TOUCH ME


The Doors - Touch Me.mp3

 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el domingo, agosto 27, 2006 | Completito |


1 Lo han Dicho: