viernes, 10 de febrero de 2006
Sailing
In high seas or in low seas / I'm gonna be your friend / I'm gonna be your friend / In high tide or in low tide / I'll be by your side / I'll be by your side.

(I heard her praying, praying, praying) / I said, I heard my mother / She was praying (praying, praying, praying) / And the words that she said (the words that she said) / They still linger in my head (lingers in my head) / She said, "A child is born in this world / He needs protection / Got, guide and protect us / When we're wrong, please correct us / (when we're wrong, correct us) / And stand by me." yeah!

In high seas or in low seas / I'm gonna be your friend, / He said, "I'm gonna be your friend" / And, baby, in high tide or low tide, / I'll be by your side, / I'll be by your side.

I said I heard my mother / She was crying' (I heard her crying'), yeah! (crying', crying') / And the tears that she shed (the tears that she shed) / They still linger in my head (lingers in my head).

She said: "A child is born in this world, / He needs protection / Got, guide and protect us / When we're wrong, (when we're wrong), correct us.

And in high seas or low seas / I'm gonna be your friend / I'm gonna be your friend / Said, high tide or low tide / I'll be by your side / I'll be by your side.

Bob Marley (1972) High Tide or Low Tide


Powered by Castpost
 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el viernes, febrero 10, 2006 | Completito |


2 Lo han Dicho: