jueves, 2 de febrero de 2006
Moviendo los flequillos
When I call you up / Your line's engaged / I have had enough / So act your age / We have lost the time / That was so hard to find / And I will lose my mind / If you won't see me / You won't see me.

I don't know why / You should want to hide / But I can't get through / My hands are tied / I won't want to stay / I don't have much to say / But I can't turn away / And you won't see me / You won't see me.

Time after time / You refuse to even listen / I wouldn't mind / If I knew what I was missing / Though the days are few / They're filled with tears / And since I lost you / It feels like years / Yes, it seems so long / Girl, since you've been gone / And I just can't go on / If you won't see me / You won't see me

The Beatles (1965) - You won't see me


Powered by Castpost

Brian Ferry (1972) - You won't see me


Powered by Castpost
 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el jueves, febrero 02, 2006 | Completito |


0 Lo han Dicho: