domingo, 12 de febrero de 2006
Domingo. Atardece. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I was crossing the snow fields  / in front of the capital building  / it was Christmas and I was alone  / strange city  / strangers for friends  / I was broke  / as the carillons sang its song  / I dreamt of success  / I would be the best  / I would make my folks proud  / I would be happy  / it hasn't happened yet  / it hasn't happened yet  / it hasn't happened.

yes there are nods in my directions  / clap of hands  / a knowing smile  / but still  / I was scared again  / I’m scared again  / foot slipped  / devils fall and so did I  / almost  / I’m high  / on Yosemite  / the big grey wall  / fear of falling  / where to put my foot next  / fear of failure  / I whispered in the air  / fear of failure  / I’m afraid I’m gonna fall  / fear of losing my hair  / falling  / when is the mountain scared  / when do I feel I haven't failed  / I have to get it together man  / it hasn't happened yet  / it hasn't happened yet  / it hasn't happened

people come and say hello  / ok I can get to the front of the line  / but you have to ignore the looks  / and yet  / I’m waiting for that feeling of contentment  / that ease at night when you put your head down and the rhythm slow to sleep  / my heads sways and eyes start awake  / in there not halfway between sleep and death  / but looking into  / eyes wide open  / trying to remember  / what I might have done  / should've done  / at my age I need serenity  / I need peace  / it hasn't happened yet  / it hasn't happened yet  / it hasn't happened yet  / it hasn't happened  / it hasn't happened.

William Shatner  (2004) - It Hasn't Happened Yet


Powered by Castpost

Que discazo……..!!!!!!!
        
 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el domingo, febrero 12, 2006 | Completito |


3 Lo han Dicho: