lunes, 21 de enero de 2008
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
“The first rule of fight club is you: don't talk about fight club.The second rule of fight club is: you don't talk about fight club.The third rule of fight club is: when someone says "stop" or goes limp, the fight is over. Fourth rule is: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time. Sixth rule: no shirts, no shoes. Seventh rule: fights go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first night at fight club, you have to fight.”
Chuck Palahniuk (1996) - Fight Club.





Oh - stop

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground / Try this trick and spin it, yeah / Your head will collapse / But there's nothing in it / And you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind? / Where is my mind? / Where is my mind?

Way out in the water / See it swimmin'

I was swimmin' in the Caribbean / Animals were hiding behind the rocks / Except the little fish / But they told me, he swears / Tryin' to talk to me, coy koi.

Where is my mind? / Where is my mind? / Where is my mind?

Way out in the water / See it swimmin'

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground / Try this trick and spin it, yeah / Your head will collapse / If there's nothing in it / And you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind? / Where is my mind? / Where is my mind?


Oh / With your feet in the air and your head on the ground / Oh
Try this trick and spin it, yeah /Oh / Oh

THE PIXIES (1988) - WHERE IS MY MIND?




MUSIC FROM THE MOTION PICTURE FIGHT CLUB(1999)

Etiquetas:

 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el lunes, enero 21, 2008 | Completito |


1 Lo han Dicho:


  • Anonymous Anónimo, Lo dijo el miércoles, enero 23, 2008 2:25:00 p. m.:

    Es por eso por lo que escribo. Porque la mayoría de las veces la vida no es divertida hasta que uno la revive. La mayoría de las veces no se puede ni aguantar (…) porque la vida nunca funciona salvo si miras hacia atrás. Y escribir le hace a uno mirar hacia atrás. Porque como es imposible controlar la vida, por lo menos puedes controlar tu versión de la misma”.

    (Chuck Palahniuk, “Error Humano”, 04)