sábado, 20 de enero de 2007
when people run in circles its a very very....

All around me are familiar faces / worn out places / worn out faces. bright and early for the daily races / going no where / going no where
their tears are filling up their glasses / no expression / no expression / hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow / no tomorrow / no tomorrow.

And I find I kind of funny / I find it kind of sad / the dreams in which I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had / I find it hard to tell you / I find it hard to take / when people run in circles its a very very / mad world / mad world.

Children waiting for the day they feel good / happy birthday / happy birthday / and i feel the way that every child should / sit and listen / sit and listen. / went to school and i was very nervous / no one knew me / no one new me / hello teacher tell me what's my lesson / look right through me / look right through me.

And I find I kind of funny / I find it kind of sad / the dreams in which I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had / I find it hard to tell you / I find it hard to take / when people run in circles its a very very / mad world / mad world.

enlarging your world / mad world.

GARY JULES (2001) - MAD WORLD


Donnie Darko Score - 18 - Gary Jules - Mad World (Alternate Version).mp3



MUSIC FROM THE MOTION PICTURE DONNIE DARKO (2001)

Etiquetas:

 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el sábado, enero 20, 2007 | Completito |


0 Lo han Dicho: