jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2006
Try to keep up with the turning of the wheel

Heaven sent the promised land / Looks alright from where I stand / Cause I'm the man on the outside looking in.

Waiting on the first step / Show me where the key is kept / Point me down the right line because it's time.

To let me in from the cold / Turn my lead into gold / Cause there's a chill wind blowing in my soul / And I think I'm growing old.

Flash the readies wot´s...uh, the deal / Got to make to the next meal / Try to keep up with the turning of the wheel.

Mile after mile / Stone after stone / Just turn to speak but you're alone / Million miles from home you're on your own.

So let me in from the cold / Turn my lead into gold / Cause there's chill wind blowing in my soul / And I think I'm growing old.

Fire bright by candlelight / And her by my side / And if she prefers we will never stir again

Someone sent the promised land / And I grabbed it with both hands / Now I'm the man on the inside looking out

Hear me shout... / Come on in / What's the news, where ya been / Cause there's no wind left in my soul / And I've grown old.

PINK FLOYD (1972) – WOT´S ... UH THE DEAL



Pink Floyd - Wot s ... Uh the Deal.mp3
 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el jueves, noviembre 30, 2006 | Completito |


0 Lo han Dicho: