miércoles, 20 de diciembre de 2006
Recuerdos liberadores

I forgot what my father said / I forgot what he said / I forgot what my mother said / as we lay upon your bed

A city full of flowers / a city full of rain / I got seven days to live my life / or seven ways to die

I forgot what my brother said / I forgot what he said / I don't regret anything at all / I remember how he wept

On a bridge of violent people / I was small enough to cry / I got seven days to live my life / or seven ways to die

Hold my face before you / still my trembling heart / Seven days to live my life / or seven ways to die

The Gods forgot they've made me / so I forgot them to / I listen to the shadows / I play among their graves

My heart is never broken / my patience never tried / I got seven days to live my life / or seven ways to die / Seven days to live my life / or seven ways to die

DAVID BOWIE (1999) – SEVEN


Almirante y Androcles: Muchas Gracias!!!!





David Bowie - Seven.mp3

 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el miércoles, diciembre 20, 2006 | Completito |


1 Lo han Dicho: