lunes, 15 de enero de 2007
Good luck exploring the infinite abyss

Tom, get your plane right on time / I know your partly go fine / Fly down to Mexico / Da-n-da-da-n-da-n-da-da and here I am, The only living boy in New York.

I get the news I need on the weather report / I can gather all the news I need on the weather report / Hey, I’ve got nothing to do today but smile / Da-n-da-da-n-da-da-n-da-da here I am, The only living boy in New York.

Half of the time were gone but we don’t know where / And we don’t know where.

Tom, get your plane right on time / I know you’ve been eager to fly now / Hey let your honesty shine, shine, shine / Da-n-da-da-n-da-da-n-da-da / Like it shines on me / The only living boy in New York / The only living boy in New York.

(Here I am)

SIMON & GARFUNKEL (1970) - THE ONLY LIVING BOY IN NEW YORK


Garden state [Soundtrack] - 10 - Simon & Garfunkel - The only living boy in New York.mp3



MUSIC FROM THE MOTION PICTURE GARDEN STATE (2004)

Etiquetas:

 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el lunes, enero 15, 2007 | Completito |


0 Lo han Dicho: