domingo, 7 de mayo de 2006
And I ain't got the power anymore

I'm closer to the Golden Dawn / Immersed in Crowley's uniform / Of imagery / I'm living in a silent film / Portraying Himmler's sacred realm / Of dream reality / I'm frightened by the total goal / Drawing to the ragged hole / And I ain't got the power anymore / No I ain't got the power anymore.

I'm the twisted name on Garbo's eyes / Living proof of Churchill's lies / I'm destiny / I'm torn between the light and dark / Where others see their target / Divine symmetry / Should I kiss the Viper's fang / Or herald loud the death of Man? / I'm sinking in the quicksand of my thought / And I ain't got the power anymore.

Don't believe in yourself / Don't deceive with belief / Knowledge comes with death's release.

I'm not a prophet or a stone age man / Just a mortal with potential of a superman / I'm living on / I'm tethered to the logic of Homo Sapien / Can't take my eyes from the great salvation / Of bullshit faith / If I don't explain what you ought to know / You can tell me all about it / On the next Bardo / I'm sinking in the quicksand of my thought / And I ain't got the power anymore.

Don't believe in yourself / Don't deceive with belief / Knowledge comes with deaths release.

David Bowie (1971) Quicksand


Powered by Castpost
 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el domingo, mayo 07, 2006 | Completito |


3 Lo han Dicho: