martes, 23 de mayo de 2006
It's out of love

I was lying in my bed last night staring  / At a ceiling full of stars  / When it suddenly hit me  / I just have to let you know how I feel  / We live together in a photograph of time  / I look into your eyes  / And the seas open up to me  / I tell you I love you  / And I always will  / And I know you can't tell me  / I know you can't tell me

So I'm left to pick up  / The hints, the little symbols of your devotion  / So I'm left to pick up  / The hints, the little symbols of your devotion

And I feel your fists  / And I know it's out of love  / And I feel the whip  / And I know it's out of love  / And I feel your burning eyes burning holes  / Straight through my heart  / It's out of love  / It's out of love

I accept and I collect upon my body  / The memories of your devotion  / I accept and I collect upon by body  / The memories of your devotion

And I feel your fists  / And I know it's out of love  / And I feel the whip  / And I know it's out of love  / And I feel your burning eyes burning holes  / Straight through my heart  / It's out of love, ooh hoo / It's out of love

Give me a little bit serious love / Give me a little full love / Be full of love

Fists, fists, fists full of love...

ANTONY & THE JOHNSONS (2005) – FISTFUL OF LOVE


Powered by Castpost
 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el martes, mayo 23, 2006 | Completito |


2 Lo han Dicho: