domingo, 26 de marzo de 2006
Hold Your Mistake Up

Somethin' filled up / my heart with nothin', / someone told me not to cry.

But now that I'm older/ my heart's colder / and I can see that it's a lie.

Children wake up / hold your mistake up / before they turn the summer into dust.

If the children don't grow up / our bodies get bigger but our hearts get torn up / We're just a million little god's causin rain storms turnin' / every good thing to rust.

I guess we'll just have to adjust.

With my lighnin' bolts a glowin' / I can see where I am goin' to be / when the reaper he reaches and touches my hand.

With my lighnin' bolts a glowin' / I can see where I am goin’ / With my lighnin' bolts a glowin' / I can see where I am go-goin’

You'd better look out below

Arcade Fire (2005) Wake Up


Powered by Castpost
 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el domingo, marzo 26, 2006 | Completito |


1 Lo han Dicho: