domingo, 19 de marzo de 2006
High & Dry

Two jumps in a week/ I bet you think that's pretty clever don't you boy? / Flying on your motorcycle / watching all the ground beneath you drop / You'd kill yourself for recognition / kill yourself to never, ever stop / You broke another mirror / you're turning into something you are not.

Don't leave me high / don't leave me dry / Don't leave me high, / don't leave me dry

Drying up in conversation / you'll be the one who cannot talk / All your insides fall to pieces / you just sit there wishing you could still make love / They're the ones who'll hate you / when you think you've got the world all sussed out / They're the ones who'll spit on you, / you'll be the one screaming out.

Don't leave me high / don't leave me dry / Don't leave me high / don't leave me dry

Oh, it's the best thing that you ever had / the best thing that you ever, ever had. / It's the best thing that you ever had / the best thing you have had
has gone away.

Don't leave me high, / don't leave me dry.

Radiohead (1995) High & Dry


Powered by Castpost
 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el domingo, marzo 19, 2006 | Completito |


1 Lo han Dicho: