martes, 20 de noviembre de 2007
I’ve made promises I can't keep
It's late and I can't sleep / I’ve made promises I can't keep / cobblestones and broken bones / has a kingdom but he's got no home / last night is still ringin' in my head / like that lonesome whistle in the rain

I’m a fool for a lonesome train

The lifetimes we've left behind with strangers / promises and lies both have their dangers / I just can't be wrong enough / and I can't hide for long enough / so far away but I still feel your pain

I’m a fool for a lonesome train / I’d try to say good-bye / but I never got your name / I’m a fool for a lonesome train

I’m a fool for a lonesome train / I’m your fool for a lonesome train / I know it sounds crazy but I’m painfully sane / I’m your fool for a lonesome train

BEN HARPER AND THE INNOCENT CRIMINALS (2007) - FOOL FOR A LONESOME TRAIN






Etiquetas:

 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el martes, noviembre 20, 2007 | Completito |


1 Lo han Dicho: