miércoles, 5 de septiembre de 2007
So come and get me, let me , get in that sinking feeling
Another party's over / And I'm left cold sober / My baby left me for somebody new / I don't wanna talk about it / Want to forget about it / Wanna be intoxicated with that special brew

So come and get me / Let me / Get in that sinking feeling / That says my heart is on an all time low – so / Don't expect me / To behave perfectly / And wear that sunny smile / My guess is I'm in for a cloudy and overcast / Don't try and stop me / 'Cause I'm heading for that stormy weather soon

I'm causing a mild sensation / With this new occupation / I'm permanently glued / To this extraordinary mood, so now moveover / And let me take over / With my melancholy blues

I'm causing a mild sensation / With this new occupation / I'm in the news / I'm just getting used to my new exposure / Come into my enclosure / And meet my melancholy blues

QUEEN (1977) MY MELANCHOLY BLUES


God Save Freddie (5/09/1946 - 24/11/1991)




Etiquetas:

 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el miércoles, septiembre 05, 2007 | Completito |


0 Lo han Dicho: