viernes, 24 de agosto de 2007
The most gorgeously stupid thing I ever cut in the world
Say goodbye on a night like this / If its the last thing we ever do / You never looked as lost as this / Sometimes it doesn’t even look like you / It goes dark / It goes darker still / Please stay / But I watch you like I’m made of stone / As you walk away

I’m coming to find you if it takes me all night / A witch hunt for another girl / For always and ever is always for you / Your trust / The most gorgeously stupid thing I ever cut in the world

Say hello on a day like today / Say it everytime you move / The way that you look at me now / Makes me wish I was you / It goes deep / It goes deeper still / This touch / And the smile and the shake of your head

I’m coming to find you if it takes me all night / Can’t stand here like this anymore / For always and ever is always for you / I want it to be perfect / Like before / I want to change it all

I want to change

THE CURE (1985) – A NIGHT LIKE THIS







Hay una muy buena versión de PEQUEÑA ORQUESTA REINCIDENTES (2007)






Para el que quiera leer la versión traducida al español
 
posted by El Trompo Promiscuo el viernes, agosto 24, 2007 | Completito |


0 Lo han Dicho: